Friday, August 29, 2008

Gun Advocates Should Be Careful--They Might Shoot Themselves in the Foot

Not five minutes ago, John McCain picked up a running mate and, in effect, blew away his chances at the presidency. So say I. Sarah Palin may be the sweetest little mother of 5 in all of Alaska, but leader of the free world?? Nothankyouverymuch. 

With the selection of a heavy like Joe Biden, Barack Obama secured my vote and our future. 

Long live Obama. Long live the USA.

Geez, ol' man, what were you thinking??!?!

2 comments:

One Man and his Dogs said...

Well, anyone who likes Casablanca and European history has my vote as a blogger :-)

And you've dared to start talking about politics! I 've only been blogging for a few weeks, and made the mistake as a Brit into venturing into one or two political discussions - a bit like sticking a toe into a pirahna fish tank, (although I think piranahas have to small blood before they attack - these folk go straight in). Different characteristics of Brits and some (not all) Americans, I suppose.

Any way, good luck with the blog and (I'd better whisper this) I quite like Obama as well....

Terri said...

Sarah Palin, AKA "Yukon Barbie." Ahaahhhaaaaaaahahahaha!!!!