Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"...no politics today, thank you."

With the Midwest Diva giving it to them with steam today, I shall refrain. It almost seems like too much when we gang up on them. LOL. 

Instead, today is the day of a blood glucose reading at 110--virtually normal. Coupled with another 3# loss, I again sing the praises of Medifast! This diet has been a Godsend for me. I give myself credit for following the program so relentlessly, of course, but the real hero is Medifast. 

Thanks for the encouragement from friends and family, too. 

Woo. Hoo. 

And now, you may return to pacing, panicking and praying to that gentle God who gave us brains to think for ourselves.

Teri 

2 comments:

Terri said...

Congratulations! I am happy to hear it is working for you and you are taking care of yourself. How's the food?

the Tao of Teri said...

The food? Well, it's definitely Frankenfood. Mostly recognizable. The tomato soup and chili are good. The chocolate bars feel and taste like chocolate. The water-based "shakes" are pretty artificial. The saving grace is the one "normal" meal each day---if a meal without bread, milk, butter or starch of any kind can be called a meal! Ah well, my blood sugar thanks me every day!